contact me

Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4K Summary Post

For the C4K, for the month of April, I was privileged to comment on a couple of really interesting kid posts. The first one was by James.

James was so clear on his approach to the way cyclones affected his society. The cyclones were broken down into very simple questions. COMMENT:Hi James!My name is Martavious Stewart. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I just want to commend you on your blog post. It was great. I did not really know much about cyclones, but now I do! That is awesome! I really enjoyed learning about what they are, and what to do in the case of one. It is good that you were okay, and that nothing too serious happened. I bet it must have been a little scary, with the extreme weather, and all the trees falling all around. Thank you for the information. I feel like if I were to ever be in a place that had a warning for a cyclone. I would be much better prepared due to your blog post. Keep up the good work. I am a college student and you helped educate me, that should make you proud.

The second one was by Tevita. He is an 8 year old boy who shared a story about possums and the way the setting of the species affected the societal view of them. COMMENT: Hey Tevita. My name is Martavious Stewart. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am glad that you shared the slide show. I think that it is terrible that New Zealand has so many possums. I wonder what happens to them? How do you combat that in your country? Over here on campus, we have a lot of squirrels, and it just gets annoying sometimes. I can only imagine what it's like for you all over there. I liked the information. It was quite informative. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment