contact me

Saturday, April 5, 2014

C4K Summary for March

This month, the post that really stuck out to me the most, was the post by James. He was very informative on his description of cyclones. He even broke it down into different common questions to better hit on the main points, and keep me as the reader interested. He threw in actual real-life information in order to make the cyclone information more real and interesting. From the tone of his post, James had been in a situation where there was a waning for cyclones in his area, and was able to see the aftermath of the tropical storm. Comment: Hi James! My name is Martavious Stewart. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I just want to commend you on your blog post. It was great. I did not really know much about cyclones, but now I do! That is awesome! I really enjoyed learning about what they are, and what to do in the case of one. It is good that you were okay, and that nothing too serious happened. I bet it must have been a little scary, with the extreme weather, and all the trees falling all around. Thank you for the information. I feel like if I were to ever be in a place that had a warning for a cyclone. I would be much better prepared due to your blog post. Keep up the good work. I am a college student and you helped educate me, that should make you proud.



The next post was on Empathy by Emanuelle. She talked about how she showed empathy to a man on the street who was asking for money. She was on her way to the shop and saw him, and gave him some of what she had before going on her way. I think that it is very nice for young children to learn from a young age howto be giving and helpful to others less fortunate because, that is a great quality for anyone to have. It is harder to teach adults, than it is to teach kids, and so it is better if they learn and grow with that value instilled within them. Comment: Hey Emmy!! My name is Martavious Stewart. I go to the University of South Alabama and I am in a class called EDM 310. I am really learning Education. I really liked your video on how you show empathy. That is really nice of you to show empathy to the man on the street that was asking for money. Not everyone stops to help people out like that. So, I am proud of you! To answer your question at the end of the video, I show empathy by giving a helping hand to friends when they are in need. Keep up the good work!!



The last post was about Ta-Manea's weekend. She went over to her aunt's house to play around, and she talked about her enjoyment of swimming. This video was beautiful and just showed her face light up talking about how much she enjoyed it. It is great when kids share their experiences and can think back on the good times. It is so much better when they are able to share it with people who care and are willing to allow them relive that moment. Comment: Hi Te-Manea! My name is Martavious. I am from the University of South Alabama. I am honored that you would share your story with me on your weekend. I am glad you had fun at your Aunty's house. I like to go over my Aunty's house to hang out and have fun as well. I cannot swim, but someday I hope to learn!



No comments:

Post a Comment