contact me

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Blog Post #8

The best way to involve yourself in educational learning is to find great educational tools.
Some tools for the 21st century learning would be Flipping the Classroom, Teaching Channel, and Discovery ED.
I can infer that Flipping the Classroom is a great tool to use for educators.
This tool is for a teacher to give students the application outside of class to better them and give brief information before the class period.
Flipping the Classroom makes sure all kids are engaged and is centered around the teacher.
Things that children can do with Flipping the Classroom is stay at a self pace, work ahead, and post questions. The benefits I get from the Application are tremendously helpful.
I chose Flipping the Classroom because it can better students for a class.

Teaching Channels is also a great tool for educators to use.
Teaching channels is used for thousand of educators who regularly watch videos of effective teaching.
This tool can also offer other educators insight and support for teaching.
This tool can be found at Teaching Channels. org.
This tool can help educators gain more and learn better ways of educating.
The idea that I get from the tool is that it enhances my thought process of teaching.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post! The only thing I saw that needed to be changed was that "Flipping the Classroom" should have had the website link added to it. Keep up with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can infer that Flipping the Classroom is a great tool to use for educators." I do not think you mean infer. Look up the meaning of infer. Is that what you mean to say here? If not, what word or words should you use?

    No links. You must have links to the resources found.

    "The benefits I get from the Application are tremendously helpful. " Flipping the classroom is not an application. It is a technique for conducting a class.

    "I chose Flipping the Classroom because it can better students for a class." prepare, not better

    "Teaching Channels is also a great tool for educators to use. " Teaching Channel not Teaching Channels.

    ReplyDelete