contact me

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blog Post 1 By:Martavious Stewart

1.I heard that EDM310 is a very reasonable class for learning about technology. I was also informed that EDM310 consist of technology. It was also brought to me that EDM310 will
2.I fear that in some cases EDM310 will be difficult due to technolgy surges.
3.I can compare EDM310 to Mavis Becon, both consist of getting online to a computer. EDM310 is extremly difficult from other classes, due to the sysmbols that you have to learn on the computer.
4.The most difficult thing for me in EDM310, is adapting to that fast pace technology of the online course.
5.You have to adress the fact of the course being lab orientated. The best way to do that is stay extra ours and involve yourself in tutoring for the course.
6. What ways can I master EDM310. The idea to master EDM310 is to conduct myself in a business manner.

2 comments:

  1. "It was also brought to me that EDM310 will " Will what? You did not finish the sentence.

    "You have to adress the fact of the course being lab orientated." course, not coarse

    You must proofread what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that a major difficulty will be not the technology based learning, but instead the fast pace it is held at. What I have been doing to ensure I stay on top of all of the work, is setting out a timed schedule. I have something written down for every hour of my day. I also utilize the lab for at least one hour after class ends. Because I am already there, I can't make an excuse to not get help or do the work.

    ReplyDelete